Re: WHEN WILL YOU FIX THE PROBLEM OF EXPORTING THE DATA ON SEVERAL DISKS!!!!!!!!

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Philippe Lhermie <philippe.lhermie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>; <editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : dimanche 10 octobre 1999 01:14
Objet : Re: WHEN WILL YOU FIX THE PROBLEM OF EXPORTING THE DATA ON SEVERAL DISKS!!!!!!!!

(Snip)

> You are like a french reseller : "You don't want to reconize that TS has
> some bugs and could be perfected : to summarize according to you,  TS is
> PERFECT"
> My advice: try to get married with the french reseller !!

Eeekkkkkkkkkk!.......
No chance at all.
I'm 100% heterosexual, at least.
I never said that TS2000 has no bugs.
It has no fatal bugs to the best of my knowledge.
It may have minor bugs that are fixed from SPn to SPn+1.

Concerning your problem , you should be wise to backup on your HD, then copy to the other media.

You seem to want that all the things  that are wrong to be fixed.
In the meantime, when you will try to make this world better, I'll continue to try to work with
what is available.
I guess that I will meet more success than you.

I have  done this for years and it worked for me.
I have probably more developped on TS than anyone here for years.
Do you think that I never encontered any difficulty since my first TS copy en 1992 ?

Have you seen any angry message from my side ?,
No!
None!

And not because of my position, ( please avoid to go into this stupid thread).

Because I am like this. I use the product as is unless a fatal bug may exist, making it useless or dangerous.
This is not yet the case, and your backup problem is not one.
If you have made the simple test to backup one day of data onto your strange disk, it would not have token
 12 hours, and you would have had the answer that the operation was not feasible

The problem wih most of people is that they want a zero default life, but their life itself is not zero default .
You should test your own  methods before applying them to test and evaluate a software

Rgds.

-Pierre Orphelin
Représentant exclusif de Omega Research en France,
 aka French reseller.
web: http://www.sirtrade.com .