RE: CL_SYSTEMS? Question

All one needs to do is add some contracts to Chuck's systems then you'll
think there aggressive. I could take his systems and start a CTA deal if I
wanted. The fact his systems don't trade much is really key to there
success that and the longer time frames.
If I wanted a system his would be the only one I would buy.

Robert