RE: CL_SYSTEMS? Question

Chuck is a straight shooter and does give the pros and cons of his systems.
What you see is what you get, and his prices are reasonable.

The thing you have to notice about his systems, though, are how infrequent
they usually trade. The gains are modest over 10 year periods.

You can learn good concepts from his ideas.

Neil