Re: American Gratitude

Bryant wrote:
>Mr.Bill Clinton has done so much for the United States
>during the time he served as president equities markets have broken
>records on several occassions......

I'd really like to know precisely what he's done for investors in general
and =traders= in particular. I suspect not much, but, even if he had, I
doubt you could show causality between his action and higher equity prices.

The only thing I know for sure is that I paid more income tax last year
than any previous year and, just recently, he vetoed a tax cut package. So,
I figure this year I'll be breaking a record of my own. From where I sit
he's done more =to= me than =for= me.

Best regards,
Jim