Re: Reducing the size of EXE 's

Jay,

I think that you may be confusing indicator code with
function code.  Indicator code typically contains the
commentary information you're talking about (at least
in TS4 - in 2000i the commentary is in separate functions).
So this code is not something you have to
worry about in terms of system executable size.

What I'm really referring to in terms of size optimization
is the code itself.  There are more memory intensive
and less memory intensive ways to code things...
that's really what I'm referring to - making the code
efficient (perhaps at the expense of clarity) by eliminating
unnecessary variables and/or inputs, etc.

Also, none of this has anything to do with series
variables vs.simple variables.  In fact, you don't
really control this.  All you can control is series vs.
simple function inputs...

Functions called multiple times are built in to the
copiled code once.

X = Value1[1] is, in general, valid syntax.  Again, series
vs. simple is not going to effect the size of compiled
code.

OM