Re: NATT divergence indicators?

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999 22:11:23 -0700, David Bond" <mr_bond@xxxxxx> wrote:

>List,
>
>Can any NATT customers tell me if their divergence tools work to pick out
>divergences between 2 data sets (i.e. S&P and nasdaq) rather than between a
>data set and an oscillator?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dave

Yes, it seems that it would, although it is designed to indicate that
3 data/oscillators all must diverage from a 4th (S&P futures) to fire
a true.  Your best source of information would be from the creator
Demian Reed at:

president@xxxxxxxx

I believe he would be quite cooperative in answering such a question.

Fred

"Success is the only test of genius" -R.Adm Daniel Gallery 1901-1977