reclaiming memory

I just installed a program which reclaims memory from Win95,98 and NT. It
is called Free Memory - fmstd41.exe from download.com. It has solved many
of my windows problems, including computer freeze-ups, has allowed me to
use Netscape and Eudora with Tradestation without freezing up the computer,
and has saved me from constant rebooting just to clear memory. I highly
recommend it. There are other such programs but this one works well and is
FREE!

David Cicia