Re: My BMI Cable isn't running properly

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Baker <chrisbak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, October 05, 1999 8:12 AM
Subject: My BMI Cable isn't running properly

>Anybody else having a problem?

Chris,

Absolutely, today is the fourth time in a month I've had a date switch to to
the year 2019, (correct time of day and month but year 2019), this time
twice in 2 days. Omega says that it's bad ticks from BMI, which I find a
suspect statement.  I spoke to BMI today and today they seem to be getting
calls with a date change to 10/27/1999, this seems to be happening only on
Omega products, if anybody out there is having these problems on something
other than Omega products please leave a message on this list

Brian Shah