Re: NT processor question

I am running Prosuite on a Gateway E-5200 Dual Pentium III 450 mhz
machine with 512 meg of ram and windows NT SP 5, also a 7200 RPM
ultra 20 gigabyte harddrive.
Yes, it runs better and is the only thing I have on this machine, Although,
A SCSI 20 gig 10000 rpm harddrive would be a better choice
in your situation, do to the real time nature of your feed.

Also if you have the $$$ consider going to a gigabyte of RAM.

I use prosuite mainly for EOD research and options trading. This computer
makes short work of historybank.com, but I am really confused
why prosuite takes so much horsepower to run? This to me is really
scary.