RE: Windows opening sequence in TS2K

Using build 591

I created a new workspace
Populated it with 3 charts of varying hieght and in specific order
Saved the workspace
Loaded it back in without closing charting
Workspaces were redrawn in the correct order and position.

Made a modification to the workspace
Closed out without Saving but selected Yes to all when charting asked me if I wanted to save workspaces
Reloade charting and the workspace
All charts were redrawn correctly in size and position.

It seems to be working on my box.
Make sure you have build 591.
Make sure you're saving them workspace before exiting.