Here's the DEAL

My first choice is to give the software away and tell you all to take a
flying leap when it comes time to support you.  However because of all the
nice gooey features you all like, floating tool bars and grid controls like
in quote pages etc.  That all cost big bucks to maintain and pay license
fees each year that a developer must pay.  Besides someone has to keep that
stuff updated to run with the latest operating system improvements.  It's a
huge undertaking and it cost money and takes time.   These reasons and more
just make a project like TW impossible to be free and also at the same time
be of any decent timely quality.

If the openness of the product is a concern? to would be add on developers
ect.  We have allowed plug in modules of any third party developers, so they
can take advantage of our data base and maintenance routines ect.   Examples
of a ActiveX control are available now for anyone one who wishes to tinker
around with it.  The file can be found at
http://www.traderware.com/TWExampleControl.zip

I clearly see a division of the troops as I have never seen before.   Omega
is currently the best product available at an affordable cost at what it
does.   It has occupied this position for many years,  it has not progressed
in the direction of the serious trader.   If that were the case there would
be no attempts like TW or TL for sure cause I make more money trading I
assure you than I ever expect to make selling software.

MB