RE: Tick Counts

Carroll,

It isn't unreliable. It is a true reporting of what traders are actually
receiving. I want to see how divergent "real time" traders' data is, and
also see what combinations are superior. It is already pretty scary seeing
the difference in tick counts of people thinking they are getting all of the
action reported to them in their software!

Neil