RE: DynaStore for Quote.com

  • To: "Mark Brown" <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: DynaStore for Quote.com
  • From: "Ron Dawes" <ron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 13:42:57 -0700

Mark,

For TS4, it emulates a Signal receiver box, collecting ticks from QC and
passing them thru to TS4 by going out one serial port and in another.  For
TS2K, it emulates the DBC data manager, collecting ticks and passing them
thru via internal IPC.  It does nothing for historical data or to fill gaps
created by internet failures.  Those features are on the "to do" list for a
future version.

Ron