OptionStation 2000i Tip

Here's some recently acquired knowledge that has served helpful to me.

I recently wanted to know if there was a way to update an OptionStation
Analysis window after new options have been added to the Portfolio. What I
have done in the past in such moment was to make a new OptionStation
Analysis window. There just HAD to be a better way.  I played with
OptionStation a little bit and found out later that there is a way to update
the OptionStation Analysis window...

Once the options have been added to the GS Portfolio, go to the
OptionStation Analysis window, click the menu sequence Format - Symbol,
click the Symbol tab. Here you will see all the recently added options and
they won’t have a check mark. Click the Select All button or place a check
mark only on the options you wish to have included in the Analysis and click
OK.

A little ingenuity goes a long way.  Make your own luck, I always say...

- the list's naive, young trader -

p.S. - Patrick Gumble's reply to my last posting was uncalled for and
completely unrelated to me.  All I observed was a little hostility.
Everyone has a right to their own thoughts and opinions regardless of what I
think.  I say let's help each other, and find ways to trade intelligently
and effectively.  No insults to each other.  If we must, let's insult the
big millionaire companies that take our money.  But not each other.  We are
a community here I would think...