RE: 2000i using Windows 98 vs. NT

Well said, couldn't agree more.

In addition it is best to make a totally new "clean" NT installation with
newest SP on a newly formatted harddisk, **don't** try to install
TS2k into an old TS4.0 setup.

After the new installation is completed you can easily export all your studies
in TS4.0 at once and import to TS2k, data as well. During the import process
there will be some warnings and a few studies won't verify because of changes
in build-in functions, you can correct these minor issues later. Systems will be
converted to signals, has worked without failure for me. The only thing you have
to do then manually is to rebuild your workspaces, but the reward for doing so is
a trading environment as stable *as possible* with TS2k.

Regards  Martin