(Fwd) RE: SPECIAL upgrade offer !

at l(e)ast a FAST reply  ...........

rgds hans

From:           	President <OfficeOfThePresident@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:             	"'he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:        	RE: SPECIAL upgrade offer !
Date sent:      	Tue, 7 Sep 1999 15:32:56 -0400

Dear Mr. Esser,

I understand your frustration and hope you know that as a valued Omega
Research customer, we would of course be more than happy to extend your
special upgrade offer.  Unfortunately, we do not have control over the mail,
however, we have found that the best and fastest way to communicate with our
customers overseas is via E-mail. Therefore, over the next couple of months
and in the future you will be receiving more correspondences from us via
E-mail.

I believe you will be very happy with TradeStation 2000i. We've really
worked hard to make it very robust and address customer suggestions.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

Loren Costantino
Executive Assistant
Omega Research, Inc.