Re: TS2k update report

Welcome to the hogstation world. Try exchange data with one of your buddies
who is using TS2000. Check all the missing contracts and ticks on the
history bank - hope you do not want to trade the  largest futures contact -
it is not there(Bund). I just use it to collect real time data because in 12
months it might work and then at least I will have some reasonable data to
test .Converting data produces errors and will not plot most of the time.
Crashes - they only occur about every 3 weeks( a big improvement) if you are
using Win98 - but you have to reboot your machine- a little data loss etc
but what the hell I am not using it to trade.
Stay well clear of Office 2000,Win2000 or Win98 SP2- you are now using state
of the art TS2000 - which is showing its age.
Billy boy keep up the good work. We will be depending on you in 12 months
time. Dont hire from Mac D's they are not good with their C's and worst with
C ++
Its TS4 for me