Re: Off Topic - LCD Monitors

Whatever floats your boat, I guess. Personally I don't much care how
"stunning" charts look as long as I can see the candles. My higher priority
is resolution. The big benefit of sharpness is the ability to see more stuff
on fewer square inches. The problem with current fpd's is they take up as
much space as crt's for a given resolution. I'd like a sharp 1600 x 1200 on a
16 inch fpd.