RE: TS 2000 crashed NT - loast all this mornings data

NT is pretty damn stable.

Being he said that he has dual CPUs, his problem could be due to a
multithreaded process error either in MS's multithreaded DLLs or in TS2000.
This is not an easy area to debug and I doubt that there's much that will
get done on it or if it even could be duplicated again.

-- Roy