Re: AW: Wanted EUREX daytraders with TS4 (eurex trading system)

Well,i guess i have to quote from page 3 of the last issue of the "Master
Performance Table":

It says:

"Futures Truth does not permit any "tweaking" of numbers in our reports.

***that sounds like a disclaimer that clears them from responsibility of
vendors wanting to change their results after the fact.  it does not cover
the before publication tweaking that takes place.

Not one number in out report is with the benefit of hindsight, with the one
exception on the detailed reports (that is because of understandable
reasons, so to speak that no software so far does what i believe is the only
real testing method, not even yours Mark, but i am willing to try your
software). The only numbers we show are after the vendor' s most recent
modification. That is clearly pointed out." End of quote.
I feel that is fair, and should be clear.

***i have some news for you and futures truth - EVERYTHING THAT THEY
PUBLISH - has the benefit of HINDSIGHT!  and when hindsight doesn't suit the
vendors needs any longer then they change the rules and ignore previous
hindsight and on to the next one.

In easy english that means, the numbers in the "Master Performance Table"
are the real-time simulated numbers.

***what the heck is a simulated REAL TIME numbers?  either its real time or
its not.

BTW:

Mark, what happened to the US$ 500.000????????????????????????????

***LOOK HERE FOR THE SECOND TIME TODAY! you must have either a.) not
received my email post in which i gave the following reply or b.) you just
are once again not paying attention to detail.   the latter of which would
not be a good trait for a systems vendor..i might add..

> Those who got it, please let me know, you lucky fellows!

***why don't you ask the person themselves, www.traderscan.com  if you met
the qualifications maybe you would have been funded.   i know of one member
of this list who did get one million us, if he wishes to speak up and
contact you that's his business.

***MB

Volker