AW: AW: Wanted EUREX daytraders with TS4 (eurex trading system)

Well,i guess i have to quote from page 3 of the last issue of the "Master
Performance Table":

It says:

"Futures Truth does not permit any "tweaking" of numbers in our reports. Not
one number in out report is with the benefit of hindsight, with the one
exception on the detailed reports (that is because of understandable
reasons, so to speak that no software so far does what i believe is the only
real testing method, not even yours Mark, but i am willing to try your
software). The only numbers we show are after the vendor' s most recent
modification. That is clearly pointed out."
End of quote.
I feel that is fair, and should be clear.
In easy english that means, the numbers in the "Master Performance Table"
are the realtime simulated numbers.

BTW:

Mark, what happened to the US$ 500.000????????????????????????????

Volker