Re: AW: Wanted EUREX daytraders with TS4 (eurex trading system)

> Sorry Mark,
>
> read the info about how they test the systems.

***where they don't put that info in their ads do they?  no they don't, they
only boast about how much money has been made over and over again.  no
mention that it has all been curve fitted from hindsight.

 You will see that on the "Master Performance Table" the exact results
before changing parameters are stored.

***again where not in the ads i see, no if there is exposure of this as you
say you can bet that its something obscure and tucked out of the way.

I feel it is perfectly legal to say that you change/adapt parameters after
a certain period, if you tell everyone the simulated real-time result before
the changes.

***then what you are saying is that you really didn't figure it out in the
first place and now that you lost people their money.  you want them all to
give you a second, third and forth chance because you view your inability's
to face reality as perfectly legal?  yea no wonder you think futures truth
is ok!

> BTW, who from the guys on the list have got the US$ 500.000 that you where
saying you have to give away???????????

***the money was never to be given away (see you have no attention to detail
do you?) the money was to be allocated to promising new CTA's.

> I am still waiting. I still have not heart from you even after several
privat postings. Talking about scam!!!!!

***i am very guilty of not answering many emails, even from people who are
close to me.  so you should be different?   who are you anyway?   what do i
owe you?   you certainly don't know me or you would have iron clad proof
like i have before you accuse me of a scam?   i would suggest that one day
if you do make it you will look back and know i'm right about futures truth.
there are other conflicts of interest that i would warn you about, but you
are obviously determined to go that route, so be it.   i can tell you this
an association with futures truth does not give you any credibility with
those who you think are your peers.

> Those who got it, please let me know, you lucky fellows!

***why don't you ask the person themselves, www.traderscan.com  if you met
the qualifications maybe you would have been funded.   i know of one member
of this list who did get one million us, if he wishes to speak up and
contact you that's his business.

> I feel that "Futures Truth" is playing a big role in showing the pros and
cons of system trading.

***i believe if you study their advertisements and especially their
customers advertisements, like you will probably be.  you will notice a lack
of any truth in the ads.

> Some people are traders some are not.

*** yes and those that are not should not be mislead into thinking that a
bought system that has been tracked by futures truth will change that fact.

> Volker

**mb