There seems to be confusion about the metastock file format amongst omega developers

Or am I missing some trick here?

I have tick data created by Equis downloader. I open this in Tradestation
2000i as being metastock data. Tradestation identifies this as tick data,
and identifies the dates contained in the file.

After that I get a silly looking screen, where OPEN value is set to the time
for the tick in the file (open stock prices thus are around 165800), and all
times are set to end of day. I only get one tick per day.

I guess this is because Equis uses the open field for storing time stamp for
tick data. Other applications can read and interpret my tick data, and I
believe this is the defined format for metastock tick data. Shouldnt OMEGA
be aware of this and handle that situation, since they are identifying the
file as being a metastock tick data file? Or do I have to set some switch
somewhere?

--- Mats ---