dynastore-quote.com-trial version

Does anyone know the web address to download the dynastore
software for the beta version of quote.com, which works with 1
symbol at a time for up to 3 hours at a time, before having to shut
down and reboot. I'm aware the full working version for TS4 for
quote.com isn't available yet, so I'd like to get the feel for the beta
version for now. If anyone has the zip file and wouldn't mind
forwarding it to me, I'd be very appreciative. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Matt Andrews