Re: Gann Angles

In a message dated 8/24/99 8:53:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mtg2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Does anyone use Gann Angles with Trade Station?? I didn't see where they
 are a standard TS thing but maybe someone would be kind enough to help
 me out with this question??
 Thanks in advance  !! >>

Angles on charts can be anything you want.  If the trendline appears to slope
at twenty degrees it can be made to slope at 45 degrees by adjusting the
price scale on the chart.

In my opinion the Gann stuff requires an almost religious type of faith and
it has its share of converts.  There are a few very zealous believers and
many others who think it is nonsense.

I generally  try to avoid discussion of religion, politics and Gann but
wanted to give you a reply to a legitimate question.

Chuck