TS4 vs TS2000i - Data2

It is possible to reference in the same workspace an Indicator's results
from DATA2. As "Buy If Data1 Moving average is greater than yesterday
Only If Data2 Moving average is greater than yesterday". I'll write that
in better programming language if  TS4.0 will accept the following, or
do I have to upgrade to TS2000i to perform this following operation?

Comparing the Expert Analyst indicator of Data1 against the Expert
Analyst indicator Data2. This I seem to get no results for Data2. Maybe
because it doesn't accept an editable field it will always assume Data1.

Is this possible to get around in TS2000i?

Thanks