Re:Grade TS2k

I am using PC Quotes internet to feed TS2k.  I continue to have
problems  with TS2k, however if the Mlog.exe is disabled things seem to
go fairly smooth.  PC Quotes is a good service, however they have had
some short duration down times.  I have DTN satellite and find them very
good however until Omega can get a quicker start up on DTN quotes I will
continue to use PC Quotes.

Omega promises to have SP3 in September and PC Quotes has a new server
farm coming on line soon.  I would recommend the short wait until SP3 is
out unless you want to learn the mechanics of TS2k while you wait.

Jimmy