RE: grade ts2000i

I don't have any experience with Esignal and use DTN Realtime Satellite for
a data feed but can give you an idea of TS2000.

The latest public release (build 591) of TS2000 is stabile enough for me
with DTN. My trading method is not strictly day trading and I have a day
job, so I'm not in a financial bind if TS encounters some type of problem
during the day while I'm not sitting in front of it. I may be pissed when I
get home but I'll get over it. My trading method relies on building a profit
over a few days time which prevents me from over trading and cuts down the
percentage of profit lost due to slippage.

I use a system that position trades for a few days (1 - 7 days) and uses
intraday signals for getting in and out of the trade. It then emails me at
work of any position changes and suggested entry/exit points. I have found
that the suggested entry/exit points are usually correct and my judgment
calls usually result in some lost profit, a rather large draw down or result
in a loss for the trade.

As you're probably aware of already, TS2000 has very good system and
indicator writing capabilities. The quantity of function, indicator and
signal routines that are packaged with TS2000 are overwhelming. Way more
than TS4. Most you will never use. You can definitely write a profitable
system using just the basic market analysis methods and then add all the
bells and whistles.

As for trading as your primary means of income, TS2000 and any other product
for that matter, needs to be bullet proof with consistent behavior under all
conditions and no surprises. Whether or not Omega wants to deliver on this,
is up to them. TS2000 is a very good start and I hope that they do position
TS2000 as a strictly professional trading tool.