RE: Having problem with system report crashing on me

The solution was almost in the knowledge base, which states that system
report only works using "." as decimal point (Sweden uses ","). Changing
this did not help, but changing setting from sweden to US did. Wonder what
programs I now have that only works with swedish settings, since a reboot is
neccessary after every change to this parameter...