RE: TS4: Stack overflows - HELP !

Jim,

This reminds me. I had recently the impression that the TS machine
was leaking memory. The TS application did not show an increase in
memory but the total committed memory rose all the time. I had
finally to reboot NT to get the memory back down.

however this seems to be unrelated to the stack-overflow.

Gerrit