RE: TS4: Stack overflows - HELP !

I've had the same problem, although it started right after installing Build
23 and it crashes my whole NT 4.0 system with a BSOD. I believe that Bob
Brickey reported that he had similar problems.  I now do the nightly update
manually from the offline server.  However I still have occasional crashes.
Yesterday I happened to be watching the Commit Charge in NT Task Manager
while TS and Diskeeper were running.  The Total kept increasing (stack
overflows??) and when it exceeded the Limit NT crashed with a BSOD.  Don't
know if the cause was TS or Diskeeper but I've stopped the automatic running
of Diskeeper and will also do that manually until a viable alternative to TS
4.0 is available.

Jim Gavey

I am suddenly getting  in TS 4.0 Build 23 stack-overflows. TS
charting crashes and server ceases to collect data. This seems to
happen most likely during the night update.

However I was able to produce an overflow by opening a page with many
charts.

Any ideas ?  Never happened to me before.

Gerrit