Re: eSignal by DBC for TS 2000i?

I've used E Signal for 5 months with TS2K.  I have no complaints about
the service.  I can't vouch for data accuracy or time lag but have
experienced no major problems.  Carroll Slemaker's recent posts will
give you some insights about tick counts etc.

Using internet feed has experienced about the same amount of downtime as
the BMI cable I used before.  Occasionally, perhpas once every two
weeks, I'll get a 2 to 20 minute disruption of service.  It has always
been somewhere on the backbone of the internet and not due to Signal
itself.  Signal now let's you receive 1000 symbols (instead of the
previous 500) but for a significant fee.