TraderWareX updated web site

http://www.traderware.com

Beta will start back up in about 30 days open to all the public, no non
disclosure document required.  Our targeted release date for the final
product will be Nov.1, 1999 or sooner depending on the results of the beta.

You will be able to beta both the Online ( http://www.quote.com ) version
and the Universal Server ( http://www.uniserv.com ) version.

Opportunities are available at  TraderWare.   We are a completely new
company and have many ground floor opportunities in every area of the
company.  We are dedicated to providing the absolute finest product for
traders that exist.

TraderWare Solution Providers program is intended for persons who wish to
use the TWX platform to provide custom solutions to their clients.

TraderWare VB Code Training program will be offered free of charge several
times per year to solution providers.  We plan to extend these classes out
to our individual clients as well for a nominal charge.  These will
initially be held at our offices in Dallas, Tx.

TraderWare Academic program and scholarships are available. We are offering
selected higher education institutions TWX at no cost.  We will also sponsor
selected activities that are trading related and offer scholarships to
selected individuals.

TraderWare VB Code contract programmers wanted to work on new projects as
well as the conversion of popular existing propriety language code into VB.

mark brown

ps stay tuned to the web site as I will be updating it often as the release
date nears...

also we have a new feature that will allow anyone using the universal server
version to retrieve real time collected data during market hours from our
ftp site and it will seamlessly patch into your real time charts.  this will
prevent you from having to wait until after market hours to repair your data
files in case of a data outage.