Re:PC Quote Hyperfeed

John I am not having a problem with PCQ Hyperfeed just TS2k.  Omega is
certain the crashes I have are due to the Hyperfeed stopping or my ISP
stopping.  It is hard to get the problem fixed when they don't believe
what I tell them.  PC Quotes program pcqetix allows me to watch the data
coming in and DU meter allows me to see the ISP and also sound an alert
if it stops.  The global server runs ok when I am out of town I just
have a hard time running charting at the same time.  It appears I will
have to do a complete instillation on TS2k again to correct the
problem.

I would say if you can run TS2k the Hyperfeed is a good feed.

Jimmy