Re: EUREX - was Re: CBOT Market

MB wrote:
> > > ok i give tell who has eurex datafeed
> >
> > all good AND expensive datafeeds - plus DBC, but that didn't fit into
> > the very first category anyway
>
> recently I had Reuters on the line and asked the question and the sales
> guys says - I don't know!

sure they do

> I asked if he formerly worked for omega, he said no McDonalds.

must be the same I talked to - I contacted them 3 times in last 4
years and asked for a plain datafeed to put into OMEGA
TRADESTATION - "omeg what - trade where what why" - I never
got a price out of them......they are used to sell meggabills to silly
banks - thats easier.......

> same response at dtn who uses Reuters data (did ya
> know that? small world).   what the hell is dbc the poorest data feed in
> the world doing with eurex feed?

they are delaying it <g>

rgds hans