Re: EUREX - was Re: CBOT Market

> > ok i give tell who has eurex datafeed
>
> all good AND expensive datafeeds - plus DBC, but that didn't fit into the
very first category anyway

recently I had Reuters on the line and asked the question and the sales guys
says - I don't know!  I asked if he formerly worked for omega, he said no
McDonalds.   same response at dtn who uses Reuters data (did ya know that?
small world).   what the hell is dbc the poorest data feed in the world
doing with eurex feed?  its a wunder yer zebo hasn't starved to death.

ah yes for the guy in Scotland - just go outside and whistle for a dog named
mungo and he will come running disguised as a t-bond trader named bill
eykyn. but beware for he is about of the same quality as the data feed who
touts him http://www.dbceuro.com