RE: Is Prosuite 2000i Platinum worthwhile to purchase

I bought TS4.0 just before the ProS2ki release. If you trade end-of-day, the
new PS2ki is okay. But still a lot of bugs, just refer to the comments of
other readers. The RadarScreen is a great thing, but still doesn't work
reliably - you're never sure if you have all data from the Server (I don't
use it, I still go with DialData for EOD, it's not the best, but it works
for my trading). With the Global Server you really may end up with
potentially 100'000 symbols and 300Mega "must" of Ram... Do you want that?
In addition, Omega has abbandoned the written instruction manuals. I still
use my TS4.0 manuals a lot. Online help wizards are okay, but I prefer
paper...

Felix.