"security" for elas

I anticipate sending out 4 PaintBars, 4 ShowMes and 3
Indicators combined into one ela file.  I am told that the
ela file can be "secured" (prevented from being repeatedly
copied) if I write a function and assign an "IF-THEN"
statement to the ela file that would associate the ela file
with only one block number.

When someone wants my "stuff", I would associate the ela
file with their block number before sending it out.  I would
send them the ela file, which could only be used on a
computer with that bock number.  Even if the TS block were
removed after downloading the ela file, the PaintBars,
ShowMes and Indicators would not "work".

Any ideas / suggestions of how to do it (with an example?)
would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Gerald Marisch