Re: Carroll's Gender

In a message dated 08/16/1999 1:54:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
cslemaker1@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< I encounter this all the time and it truly doesn't bother me, so please
 don't feel embarrassed by the mistake.  I'm male, not female. >>
Carroll:
As a male with the first name of Lynn, I get the same thing.  Many times I
get people calling for "Lynn" and when I say this is Lynn, they hangup
quickly.  I guess they don't like my deep voice.  That's why I put MR Lynn in
my email name.
Lynn