Carroll's Gender

Hi -

I encounter this all the time and it truly doesn't bother me, so please
don't feel embarrassed by the mistake.  I'm male, not female.  Women usually
spell their name "Carol" or "Carole", never to my knowledge "Carroll".
Think Carroll O'Connor, or Carroll Shelby.

Regards,
Carroll

>  If you want to get the information out, complain to John Sweeney
>  for not letting Carroll publish her information in TASC.

PS - John has contacted me about publishing this info.  I have said
essentially that they can do so, as-is, but that if they want a more
comprehensive article covering other popular feeds and including written
material (what I as a reader would expect to see in such an article), I
would need assistance and/or funds.  I don't know where this proposal is in
their publication proposal/evaluation pipeline.

CS