Steve Notis Powerkit /Meyers Systems??

Hallo,

anyone familiar with Steve Notis Trader's Powerkit? I am looking for a
trading tool to develop a short term - one to five/six days - volatility
breakout system specially for the E-Mini and the S&P 500. I like the way I
could test with his system different trading parameters, the 3D surface
looks also good.

I would use it as an additional confirming tool with my own rule based
short term trading system, based on different oscillators and tools from
Jurik Research, 70 percent mechanical.

Any comments, hints, suggestions are welcome.

PS: Anyone using Dennis Meyers Advanced Short Term & Intraday Systems &
Indicators ore The End Point Fast Fourier Transform System & Indicator? I
would use them also as additional systems/tools.

Regards, Ulrich Berger
Germany