GEN: London Traders ONLY

A friend of mine is currently looking to join up with a (group of)
professional trader(s) in London.
He asked me if I would pass on his request to members of the omega-list.
I've pasted in his ad below...

If you are interested in responding to him please use the address at the
bottom of this email rather than mine or the omega-list.

Thanks,

Robert

I am a professional programmer seeking the following:
    1) a VB programmable technical trading/historical testing platform,
    2) a large historical tick database,
    3) fast Access to European and US futures exchanges,

I already have:
    1) professional programming skills,
    2) 100k gbp risk capital,
    3) some market experience, knowledge and a mature attitude towards
trading.

You are either
    1) a small firm of technically oriented traders working both European
and US markets on an intermediate-term/swing/day-trading perspective
    or
    2) an experienced individual trader
    or
    3) a broker with a desk to rent

I have a lot of work to do to build my trading business. It would help me
greatly to start out trading with other professional traders around me.

If you think we could offer each other something then please contact:
anon_48@xxxxxxxxxxx