Help with TS Programming

I am just starting to program in TS4 (build 21) and have issues I can't
work out.
After zooming in on a chart I am sometimes unable to zoom out - I have to
reformat the bar number spacing to get it zoom out.
Also I have come up with some conflicts  with some simple systems I am
working on.
In some cases I am having a trade exit and enter on the same bar and at the
same point on the bar. How can I program this out in EL
In writing systems is it possible to reference existing indicators rather
than rewriting them  Eg: the Price Oscillator is not available in the
Function part of the Power editor (or at least I can not find it).
In testing a simple system with (buy only for xxxx number of shares,
single entry only determined by oversold condition and a trend following
indicator) and  only one exit  (a moving average crossover) with money
management and percentage risk trailing stop. If I have "Apply on Position
Basis" checked in the Stops dialogue box  I get different results to when I
check the "Per Contract Basis". In the "Apply on Position Basis" the trades
are short (avg bars wins=3 and losses 14, number of trades=30 )  with all
but one trade being exited by a stop ( the exit for the MA crossover is an
"exitlong " condition. The "Per Contract Basis" scenario the  (avg bars
wins=32 and losses= 83, number of trades=10 ) there are no money management
stops as exits in the report - they are all exited by the MA crosover.

Mel F
melsmail@xxxxxxxxxxx