CBOT

Does anyone know how one can get quotes from the CBOT if they are still
down? Especially, to see the bond's reaction to the PPi numbers coming out
at 8:30am EST? I'm getting quotes from the CME and such like (since I see
the S&P moving right now) but nothing on the CBOT. Usually, the ZB are
active but they're still stuck at yesterday's prices. As well as the DJ's. I
guess I can see the reaction to the numbers form the S&P but I would like to
know the exact bond prices as well.