Dynastore and Media One cable

	I would like to receive any and all private responses from anyone who
is familiar with the Dynastore software, and how one would go about
setting up their computer so there's no conflicts with comports or
resources. I am about to sign up with Media One's high speed internet
access, which uses a cable line, and are seriously thinking about
giving Dynastore and either PCQuote or Quote.com a try, but I know
you need 2 available comports. Any help on this issue would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Mathew Andrews