Is DTN a good feed? or does it depend on the software?

Is anyone using Tradestation 2000i successfully with DTN real time?  I've
been trying to get it to work for the last month or so and have had tons of
problems including crashes and data corruption.  The biggest issue is that
global server periodically stops receiving data from the DTN box, sometimes
for as long as 30 minutes.  Omega insists that it works fine for all of the
other DTN users and that the problem is my system.  I searched past posts
and counter to Omega's claims could only find complaints about this
combination -- I have yet to see a post saying anyone has gotten this to
work.  If it's working for you I would really appreciate hearing about your
configuration.

Thanks,
Art

================================

Art:

I use the TS2000 and DTN combo, have for about 2 months, with numerous
problems. It still isn't right.  I write/call OMega regularly, they admit
the problems and say help is on the way.  My biggest problem is having a
computer crash, and waiting  until the last 1/2 hour of the trading day for
my data to post (I day trade the S&P).  I don't use the net when I have TS
running, other than for my order entry system.  This has cut down on my
crashes, and now I have very very few crashes. INdexes still don't
accumulate date correctly.  I have no corrupted data, however, no probvlem
with DTN, great as a matter of fact.  Just hate crashes for getting data
back, and errors in index info and not posting all info (TS2000 problems)
They should have never released that thing when they did.

write if you have more questions, hope this helps,