VBA code to update Queries between the tracking center and Excel

Hi Steve and Albert,
(see below, I added the path for the query)

I've created a VBA code in an ORW workspace which updates the Tracking
Center Queries at any frequency you want from 1 second to 32767 days !!!

In order to execute it you have to open the Excel GlobalServer Queries.orw
workspace.
add the query : OmegaResearch Alerts Datasource.dqy
in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\queries
by clicking on data\external data\execute a query
select OmegaResearch Alerts Datasource.dqy

and choose the upper left cell where you wanna put the data table
then press Ctrl d
a dialogbox will pop up

To stop the update of the queries
press Ctrl n

Please feel free to comment or improve it, the code is unprotected!!
If you use it, please send a mail to tell me
Hope this helps

Greetings from Paris,
Philippe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx