Dow Industrials - Question

Fellow Traders..

BMI's data regarding The Dow Industrials comes from their MIC collection
sevice under INDU as is Named "Dow Jones 30 Industial Index"

When I was with BMI using TS4, I had no problem with this and, in the
most part, INDU agreed with the cnbc bug as close as necassary.

Now I have TS2ki using PCQ Hyperfeed, I have a choice,
$INDU, Named "Dow Jones Industrials - Theoretical"
or
$INDUA, Named "Dow Jones Industrials - Actual.

The $INDUA agrees with the the cnbc bug, close enough to know, when
checking between the two, that the $INDUA is the MIC - INDU...

The problem that I'm having is, as I am totally unable to get
historybank
to download without going through a half an hour procedure and finding
its totally wiped out my past data, except for the period I asked it
for,
and didn't even fill those blanks in due to the odd isp or pcq failure.

My conclusion has been that it's much safer to build data with the
download from the Omega site but having problems with this one symbol.

When using the download, the TS2000i Global Server just doesn't
recognize $INDUA and omits the update for that symbol and continues
with the balance.

Has anyone had this problem or can offer any suggestions how I can
extract the "Actual" Dow information..

Regards

Dave...