Version 4 Y2K patch Question

The pre Y2K OR version 4 Real Time Data Server does not handle price scalers
in excess of 100,000 per the BMI specification.  The question is - does the
Y2K patched Real Time Data Server handle price scaler values properly?

When BMI started formatting their own data stream at the end of 1998
numerous price scalers in excess of 100,000 were generated.  This problem
was mostly limited to BB stocks which used decimal scaling but when the
exchanges go to all decimal pricing it could be a serious problem.  As of
the 23 of July, BMI has eliminated all scalers in excess of 100,000 but I
would prefer that the OR program was fixed.  I did not have my Y2K patch up
and running before that date and therefore can't tell if OR fixed the Real
Time Data Server.  If someone has a system which meets all the following
criteria maybe they could provide the answer.

----  System Criteria ----
1.  Any Real Time TS4 or SC4 program with the Y2K patch running prior to
July 23 and running on the BMI datafeed.  I use the satellite feed but I
would suspect that the cable feed would be similar.

2. Quote Collection Template set to auto add Stocks or at least have the
stock IMDS-BB in the symbol portfolio.

If someone has a system which meets the above criteria, I would appreciate
it if they could post the closing values for IMDS-BB for July 21 thru July
26.

Thanks

Bob