Re: Y2K Fix For TS 3.5

Dear Glenn & Group,

I would very much like to have a Y2K fix for ver 3.51 but have been
repeatedly told by Omega staff, as lately as several days ago, that none
would be available --- only for ver 4.0.  After reading your note, I
searched the Omega website, looking for any hint of a ver 3.51 Y2K fix,
all to no avail --- only more that the fix would not be avaialble for any
ver prior to 4.0.  Could you point me in the right direction, please.

Sincerely,

Richard Josslin